Saturday, November 21, 2009

Open House Tomorrow at my Neighbor's Updated Ranch




This updated ranch is located in my North Durham neighborhood, so I know it's a great place to live! We moved to our house just around the corner back in 1998 because the Heritage Heights/Huntington neighborhood is in the Easley Elementary school district, backs up to the Eno River State Park, and we really liked how most of the homes have half-acre lots. Plus, we loved the location! It is just a 10-minute commute to Duke and downtown Durham.


Since moving here, I have been fortunate to have listed and sold many of my neighbors homes. And now, my friends at 4811 Kendridge Drive have listed their 1971 one-level home and priced it to sell at $123,900. So please join me for our Open House and come see all the amazing updates they have done to this house.


You will love how they have opened up the walls between the kitchen, living room and dining room to let in lots of light; and added beautiful architectural arches for dramatic effect. The kitchen has newer appliances and there is a new sink with an updated faucet. The hall bath has new ceramic tile flooring, a ceramic-tile bathtub surround, custom lighting and solid-cherry cabinets. 


There are three bedrooms, two baths and approximately 1,300 square feet of space. The nearly one half-acre lot has lots of landscaping, including a three-level water garden with koi ponds and fountains. The backyard is fully fenced and has a large Amish barn and a screened greenhouse with an irrigation system. There is an attached carport with an adjoining storage room. 


I hope you will be able to join us for our Open House. But if you would prefer a private showing, feel free to give me a call at (919) 423-3463 or email me at ljanes@markthomasrealty.com


To see more photos of this great house, go to:


http://www.postlets.com/repb/2808017

No comments: